Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sick day:(

Just wanted to do a quick update about today (7/19).
I actually had to leave school early today (after circle time) because I was just feeling way too sick, so our TA, Mrs. Esther took over for the rest of the day. I was told the day went smoothly thanks to our many volunteers. I'm glad they all pulled through for our class.

I felt really sad for leaving our little cherubs and the rest of our Pre-K team on such short notice, but I didn't want to give anyone else what I have because it is just terrible to be in this condition: I have a fever that comes and goes, can't smell anything or breathe through my nose, and have a constant itch and pain in my throat. I actually may not be able to make it to school tomorrow or come in later during the day.

I can't stress enough how important it is to keep your child at home if he/she is sick. Before I got sick, there were already 5 students in our class that were sick. Today during circle time, I realized that more than half our class is already sick. I heard many coughs and sniffing.

Please, for the sake of your child and others, please please please keep your sick child at home.
For those who are sick, we pray that you get better soon!

2 comments:

  1. Feel better Ms. Alice! Elizabeth stayed home today bc she wasn't feeling well. But she's in good spirits and is excited to go back when she is all better! Rest up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope Elizabeth feels all better for school on Monday! I'm sure her class missed her on Friday!

      Delete